Oregon Coast Community College Foundation
400 SE College Way
Newport, Oregon 97366
Primary phone: (541) 867-8531
Meaningful, quality education is the key to better employment, financial success and personal satisfaction. The OCCC Foundation’s mission is to advance educational opportunities by raising funds for College programs and student scholarships while increasing public awareness about the College and its many benefits. Funds are provided for the education, enjoyment and benefit of OCCC, its students and faculty and general public of Lincoln County.
The Foundation received its non-profit, tax exempt status from the State of Oregon in 2000. Gifts to the Foundation are gifts of knowledge that help build a better future for Lincoln County through an educated citizenry and qualify as charitable contributions for federal and gift tax purposes. The Foundation helps to ensure growth and stability for the College, thus ensuring the future of higher education in Lincoln County.
Goals and objectives of the OCCC Foundation include providing:
* Funds to assist with program development;
* Funds to help the College in technology advancements and equipment;
* Funds to strengthen programs such as Nursing and Aquarium Science;
* An Annual Campaign to support unrestricted funding;
* Student Aid in the form of scholarships as well as emergency funds;
* Capital funds to support campus development/improvements, and
* Endowed funds to secure the future of Oregon Coast Community College.
Key search phrases: Education, Scholarship, Aquarium Science Program, Community College