Make the 10% Shift!
10 ways you can help make the 10% shift to local spending:
- Take friends and family to local educational, historical, and cultural attractions.
- Make at least one “big ticket” purchase at a local retailer this year.
- Buy birthday and special occasion gifts at local retailers before shipping.
- Dine out at a new local restaurant each month.
- Visit and shop at one of our local Farmers’ Markets each month this season.
- Look to purchase locally made food products and roasted coffee on grocery shelves.
- Arrange and ship your own gift basket of locally made/grown products.
- Order a subscription to your local newspaper and/or buy one each week.
- Attend concerts, plays, and events at local venues.
- Recommend “Buy Local” Business Members to your friends.
- As a bonus here’s 11: Take an out-of-town friend shopping with you locally.
- As a final bonus here’s 12: Join “Buy Local Lincoln County Association” as an Individual Member. Your $25 membership fee will make you eligible for shopping incentives throughout Lincoln County.